Sunday, September 17, 2017

700W and Growing



The Campaign to a self sustainable power source for my backyard farm and aquaponics is just keep growing and growing, although the pace is slow I am happy that the developments is continuous.

Solar power is expensive alternative source of power at the moment, but a necessary step to keep your fish and plants alive in an area where power is unstable.


This investment has saved my project countless of times. And my primary goal with this part of R&D is a 3000W of solar power source!




I would like to give thanks to all those who supported my research, by donations and by buying my produce. The buyers of the fish and veges and the cash donations.

My campaign was difficult from the beginning, it was like a me against the world scenario. Only a few people believed that it is possible, and many gave doubts due to the slow and expensive progress. One day we will prove them wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment